
This basket should be required for a husband, whether newlywed or has been married forever! Everything in this survival kit is going to make your husband smile, from the M&M's to the puzzle. It's also a way to show him that you know that you're the best wife in the world and care about him so much and you will let him take some time off and relax (there's even a reminder for that)! Check out the pictures below for all of the items and the messages we added to them.

Magnet: To remind you that I'm always attracted to you.
M&Ms: To remind you that you are My husband, My everything, my M&Ms.
Crazy Bars: To help you calm down when things are going crazy.
Snickers: To remind you that laughter is the best medicine.
Magnifying glass: To help you not miss any spots when cleaning the house (my favorite!).
Notepads: To help you remember everything your wife asks you for.

Chips: To help you get full when I cook something you don't like.
Pizza: Just in case the bags of chips wasn't enough to get you full.
Gum: To remind you that I always stick by you through the good and tough times.
Erasers: To help you erase all of your fears.
Paper Clips: To help you hold it together.
Whiteout: To help you wipe away problems you do not feel like solving.

Confetti: To remind you to always add sparkle to your life.
Teddy Bears: To remind you that you will always have me when you need a hug.
Candle: To remind you that the glow of our romance is a part of our love.
Eyes: To help you stay awake when I need you to listen to my long stories.
Toothpicks: To help you pick out the good in all situations.
Hershey Kisses: To remind you that I love you, always have and always will.

Puzzle Pieces: To remind you that you are an important part in my life.
Hot Cocoa: To help keep our love warm.
Lollipop: To remind you that I love you for being so sweet.
Tea Bag: To remind you to take some time off to relax.
Tape: To help you end an argument.
I love this idea!
ReplyDelete