Friday, November 30, 2012

Guest "Book" Frame for Social Media Lovers

This is a gift for a very special friend of ours who is interested in everything that has to do with social media. I made him a guest "book" frame to look like his Facebook timeline! Even the frame's border was the Facebook blue. Everyone that was invited to the party was able to write him a special birthday message, and I added a place for him to reply back. The only thing missing was to connect it to his real Facebook account. Check out the pictures for more details! Happy Birthday Saleh!
 I added a lot of comment boxes, one for each guest to write on.
 I added a "write a special birthday..." in the "write something" box.
 Comments, comments, and more comments!
Time to reply to all of the birthday wishes! 
I added some special information in the "about" section of his timeline that says who the birthday gift is from... and we got a "like"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...