Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Baby Shower Guest Book Frame

A guest book frame is a special way to congratulate the special mom and baby. It's something that could be added to a baby shower or even given as a gift. The great thing about the frame is that it could be hung in the baby's nursery. We made this frame to congratulate the mom on her new addition to her family. All of her friends added their fingerprints as balloons with their signature. Congratulations Inas on your baby girl!

Speaking of babies, I am so excited to share the great news that my sister is expecting her first baby, and it's a boy! I am so happy for her and her husband, and I am super excited to become an aunt for the first time! That baby is going to be one spoiled baby, so many parties, gifts, and sweets just for him (that is exactly why I'm already his favorite aunt)! 

 The instructions frame. We have made many other baby shower items, you could check out the posts on the blog or on our Facebook page here


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...