Sunday, February 10, 2013

Cupcake Basket for Someone So Sweet

A cupcake is the sweetest gift that you could give to someone that is so sweet. Imagine how sweet it would be if you gave someone a whole basket filled with so many cupcake themed sweets! This basket could be customized in many ways for so many occasions, such as a birthday or even for Valentine's Day. Check out the pictures for more details. 
 Our homemade sugar cookies shaped as the cutest cupcakes! I just fell in love with these!
 Our homemade cupcakes with heart sprinkles and a heart chocolate topper.
 I love adding cupcake toppers to cupcakes, edible or not. These are our homemade chocolate heart toppers.
We made the chocolate cupcake toppers in two different styles.
Our cupcake themed frame could be also made into a card.
 I also added our homemade chocolate lollipop shaped as a cupcake to the basket. These would look great wrapped and even with a cute label. 
This cupcake just couldn't be any sweeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...