
I am so in love with this adorable kid even though we never really met face to face. His parents did a great job throwing him a special Mickey Mouse themed 1st birthday party. We sent him this very personalized canvas that was used as a guest book alternative. May 8, 2013 was such a special day; I remember it as if it were yesterday. My sister gave birth to the cutest little boy, and I became an aunt for the very first time.
Happy 1st birthday Ameer, I love you so very much. I was really hoping that your parents would get you your own iPhone as a birthday gift so we can FaceTime all the time without your annoying mommy interrupting. Maybe next year. Thank you for driving your parents crazy. You're doing a great job and I love you for that. I hope I get to meet you soon so we could start discussing your 2nd birthday party. Love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment