
I can't BEElieve it's been three years! I'm so luck to be married to the sweetest husband ever, and yes he is so lucky to be stuck with me. This was the best way to celebrate the day I made the best mistake in my life and married this crazy man. I threw a really small party for the both of us on our anniversary day. I decided to go with a bee theme, since we were meant to "bee", and he is as "sweet as honey". There were bees everywhere, but these were the type that don't sting and are actually edible (never thought I would eat a bee one day). I tried to avoid bringing him real bees, it would've been the coolest gift ever! The colors were yellow and black, and the desserts were either yellow, sweet, or made with honey. I bought some really sweet wedding rings, and we even went to search for the ugliest anniversary gift! Check out the pictures below. Love you honey, and happy anniversary!
The dessert table with some gifts hidden here and there.
The simple "honey" banner I made.
Yellow jello cups with bees.
Sweet bees everywhere!

The "honeycomb" tea light candle holders I made.
Mini Honeycomb Gift Boxes.
He had no idea these were filled with gifts! There were 4 boxes on the table. Two were filled with new sweet wedding rings, and the other two were filled with some money. The money was our budget we had for an activity that I came up with.
Our cool sweet new wedding rings!

We had to go to a store and search for the ugliest gift anyone could ever receive for his or her anniversary. Each one of us was given a small budget, and we met up with each other after we paid for the gift. We even hired my sister as the judge! It was such a funny game and we were the only weird ones walking around the store laughing at the ugly gifts they had. The funniest part was that we both ended up choosing the same exact ugly gift (so ugly I just don't know where to hide them)! How could this bee?!
Oh my my, homemade honey cupcakes with bees and frosting and yellow sugar sprinkled on top! I am speechless.
Would you BEElieve me if I told you that we were not able to eat six cupcakes in one day!? We ate all twelve (six of them did not make it on the table).
Bee Basket! Yes, I actually sat there and made each one. Half of them are missing because, well, I just had to take a small bite!

This is the wall shelf next to the dessert table that I decorated and placed gifts on. Also I made a "I love you" banner and added it on the shelf.
Basket filled with some of my husband's favorite sweets and candy.
I also got him a honey jar since he is "as sweet as honey".
This is the card I made for my super lucky husband.

Here is the last gift I made for the day. This is the "I love you because..." frame. You could write any reason at any time you want on the glass frame since it's erasable. Simple and meaningful, the most important things in a gift!
I found this written on the frame after awhile! Next mission: make you stay up till 6am! My advice to you couples out there is to not throw this party after 11pm. Too much sugar might keep your husband/ wife awake until 4 am. Just saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment