Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pink Bridal Shower

This bridal shower was just too much fun! Bridal showers are such a great way for family and friends to celebrate with the bride-to-be the upcoming wedding. Her family made some delicious food, sweets, and cute decorations. The theme of this bridal shower was pink, so I made some sweets, favors, and an activity using the same color. I made her some sweet cupcakes with personalized toppers, a "secrets of a happy marriage" jar, and favors. Congratulations Ruba, I'm so happy for you and wish you the best!
A closer look at the cupcakes with toppers that I made.
The activity I made was a "secrets of a happy marriage" jar. Every guest had to write some marriage advice for the couple. I added dress and ring shaped paper for the guests to write on.
The dress and ring shaped paper I made for the "secrets of a happy marriage" jar.
I made pink favors shaped as suitcases. Since the bride is going to be leaving right after the wedding, I had to pack her bags for her. I also made some for whoever wanted to travel with the bride. I'm already on my way! 
The beautiful bride-to-be with the suitcase favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...