This party is cute, classy, and perfect for a girl's 11th birthday! The theme was fashion, and we used the colors pink, white, and black. This theme could be adjusted for any age. I really wish this was my birthday party! We made invitations, decorations, sweets, activities, and favors. The food was all homemade, and we ordered the cake from Sukkar Cakes. Check out the slideshow below for more pictures from the party. You could either check it out as a slideshow or click on "view as one page" to, well, view as one page. Also check out the album on our Facebook page by clicking here. Happy 11th birthday, Joud!
These are the invitations I made for the birthday. I made them shaped as a purse using the same pattern that I used at the party.
This is how the invitation looked like from the inside. All of the details were added here. The invitation has to give an idea of what the party theme is going to be.
This is the Arabic version of the invitation that I made.There was enough space on top of the bow to write the name of the person invited.
The desert and food table.
We made two black chandeliers and a vintage frame with the barbie in the middle that represents fashion. We handmade the birthday banner and added it on the same wall.
The birthday banner was personalized using the birthday girl's name.
On the left side of the table were pink, black, and white balloons. On the right side were pink lanterns.
Everything on the table was just too pretty to eat! We made pink popcorn boxes for each person.
We added a pink table runner with swirl confetti. In the middle of the table was the super cute and delicious cake made by the talented Sukkar Cakes!
We ordered this amazing cake from Sukkar Cakes. I made cupcakes with customized toppers, and pink sugar cookies. Isn't this just too cute?
Those are the chocolate covered apples I made, covered with pink! The drinks were also covered with pink wrappers. All of the delicious food was made by the birthday girl's mom.
I made the sugar cookies in the shapes of dresses.
I also made sugar cookies shaped as pink purses.
Here's a closer look at the cupcakes I made. I topped them with pink and white frosting and customized toppers.
I added pink sugar sprinkles on the white frosting. Isn't that the cutest topper?
Time to sing happy birthday!
The activities table.
Activity #1: Each girl made her own charm bracelet. They were provided with the string and charms shaped as butterflies, hearts, and flowers.
The girls were so excited to make their own bracelets to wear!
They were really creative and knew exactly what it was they wanted to make.
Their finished creations. Adorable!
All of the different styles they came up with were pretty.
Another activity was the guest book frame. I added a picture of the birthday girl in the middle all dressed up and looking fabulous.
I made a pink rose bouquet and added it next to the frame.
I loved how the frame looked with all of the autographs and birthday wishes at the end of the party.
Another activity was the marshmallow game. The winner was so excited to win so many pink and white marshmallows!
This game was the lipstick game. One girl had to close her eyes and put some lipstick on another girl without seeing anything. They just couldn't stop laughing once they saw what they have done!
The final look after the lipstick game!
This section was filled accessories, makeup, and photo props for the girls to wear. We let them choose what they wanted to wear to the fashion show.
They were so excited when they found out there was going to be a fashion show in a couple of minutes, and that they were the models!
I made this simple and elegant necklace holder, and an instruction frame telling them to get ready for the cameras.
I made this headband holder to organize all of the fun headbands we displayed.
I placed a vintage mirror on the dress up table. For the decorations I made a mannequin and added a pearl necklace on it. On the right is the bracelet holder.
I added paper lanterns on top of the fashion show runway.
It was time to start the fashion show! We added a pink carpet, put some music, and let the birthday girl start the show!
So much fun!
Smile for the camera!
Such a cute fashion show!
I just loved how they all were waiting for their turn to walk down the runway.
Every one wanted to join in!
Everyone wanted to model!
To end the fashion show, we let all of the models come out and walk on the pink runway together!
I took this picture right after the fashion show was done. All of the models were happy the show was a success!
I love how the decorations all turned out together!
The favors table.
We made the favor bags shaped as purses, added pearls, a bow, and a "thank you for coming" price tag.
We added rings, stickers, a mini vintage frame, and a personalized keychain. We made the keychains using the vintage barbie and added the words "you are beautiful" on the back.
I took a picture of the birthday girl, framed it, and added it to the favors table.
I added small pearls on the frame too.
I made chocolate lollipops and wrapped them with a personalized "thank you" label. This was also a favor that the girls took home with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment