Saturday, October 27, 2012

Eid Mubarak!

Eid Mubarak! We hope every one is enjoying this special holiday with the people they love. Here are some Eid favors that we made for you all! I made three different types of favors, all using the colors gold and black.  Check out the pictures for more details. We wish you a happy, blessed, and peaceful Eid Al-Adha.
I made this box with the words "Eid Mubarak" and added some treats in it. 
There's one for you, you, and you! 
 I just love how the words turned out on the box. I covered it with gold glitter, and added star shaped marshmallows in a bag. Can't forget that adorable sheep!
 I made these bags for the younger kids. Isn't she adorable (I wish that was my dress)!
These are the Kaaba shaped boxes like the ones I made for the Hajj (check that out here). I filled them up with chocolate covered dates.
 Our super cute cousin (and her sheep) want to wish you all a very happy and blessed Eid!
She is just the cutest! I love how she had the sheep next to her in that picture. I'll be posting more pictures of the handmade headband she's wearing this week. Eid Mubarak!

2 comments:

  1. How did you put letters on the top of the boxes? Also, where did you get star shaped marshmallows? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I was just wondering how you made the hajj boxes - My parents are going to hajj this year and would love to make some for them - your help would be much appreciate :) Thanks Sarah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...