Sunday, January 15, 2012

Vacation Time!

I'm still in shock. Why do vacations take so long to plan and happen so quickly?! This trip was probably the best trip I ever had, and it is the reason why we were not posting any new posts for the past couple of weeks. Imagine getting to see your best friends of 12 years and spending it with the love of your life, all at the same time! Dubai is the perfect escape from this freezing and cold weather. It was also the perfect place to celebrate New Years, I'm so excited to see what this new year is going to be like! More parties you say?
At our resort.
Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. It has about 160 floors, and we went up to the 124th!
The view from the highest observation deck in the world, the 124th floor at the Burj Khalifa, Dubai.
On the left: Burj al Arab. That's taller than the Eiffel Tower! My next mission: measure the Eiffel Tower :)
My heaven. I think I had a mini heart attack when I got here. This is Dubai's #1 scrapbooking store!
Time to paaartay!
Yum! What am I supposed to do if I see the world's largest candy store? Just pass by? ;)
Pretty desserts
Happy New Year partay-ers!
Where would you like to travel to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...